Monday, October 6, 2008

Layouts for Lasting Impression

It's been a while since I last posted and made layouts. Here's 2 of the layouts I made almost a month back for Lasting Impression.

Title: Grandparents' Love

This photo was taken on Father's Day 2007 where we spent the day in Taal Vista. This is one of the very few photos of my in-laws with their precious grandchildren, Austin, David, Shane and Lance.











Title: To Eat or Not to Eat


I love how expressive David's face can be and how so many expressions he can make even if the photos are taken just seconds apart. That's why I have a hard time choosing which photos of him to develop or not.

I'm glad that he's not a picky eater and I hope he stays that way. Austin was a very picky eater till he turned 7. I always admire parents who have trained their kids to eat anything served to them. For my kids, I would have to credit my yaya, who has patiently taught both my kids to eat veggies and tuyo and galunggong and my mother-in-law for exposing them early to foods like frog legs, kidney and liver and those with chinese herbs.

No comments: