Thursday, June 25, 2009

Scrapping Mojo's back!

I don't know what had gotten into me last night, but I just went upstairs to scrap and couldn't stop! I hope this happens often so I won't have backlogs!

Title: Eleven

I found some of my old Cosmo Cricket papers from the Get Happy collection. These are leftovers from a layout I made before and was so happy I was able to create another one out of the remaining papers. This is one of my favorite lines from Cosmo Cricket because of its boyish colors.

This layout is about Austin's 11th birthday and I realized when I was editing the photos that Austin didn't have any solo shot. David wouldn't leave his side...so excited to blow out the candle.

Title: Live It Boy Style

I used Fancy Pants' Kraft Kuts as base together with patterned papers from Making Memories, Little Yellow Bicycle and Cosmo Cricket and embellishments from Making Memories. I finally got to use an old sticker in my stash for the titles and added vinyl stickers on top of the letters for added effect.









Title: What to do with potholders

I used a Bazzill scallop paper as base, and shaped papers from Collage Press and Rusty Pickle. I finally got to use my Maya Road trees and MM animal crackers chipboard and some of my felt from Fancy Pants.

I recently got ink pads from Studio G and was very happy with the outcome of the white ink pad. I used it with my Autumn Leaves stamp in stamping the round design at the upper left of my layout.

I also had an MM tag rim which I finally got to use. Since I don't have the tag maker, I used my crop-a-dile to close the rim.



Title: Bubbly Fun

It's animal fever again! I used papers from Dejaviews and Little Yellow Bicycle and embellishments from Little Yellow Bicycle and Fancy Pants to complete this layout. Finally found some use to my BG Obscure alpha stickers in this layout.

David loves bubbles and found a way to enjoy them without having to exert a lot of effort. He stood by the aircon and let the aircon blow all the bubbles!

I just realized I should have placed this as journaling in my layout. Will add it tonight....hehehe

Most materials used in these layouts are available at Lasting Impression

2 comments:

Maybelle said...

Spread the mojo dust, April! ha-ha... galing ng layouts mo!

Anonymous said...

Nasaniban ka na naman! Just as maybs said, spread the mojo dust!!! Love love all the new LOs!