Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love

I made a project and a couple of layouts (and still have some more papers left) with Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love.





I made this quickie gift for my mom last weekend for her birthday.




This layout is for my niece, Sheniah. The photo was taken last October 25 when she was a junior bridesmaid for the wedding of Meng's cousin, Cathy to our batchmate, Eric.




In this layout, I used Webster's Pages' alpha stickers which is quite a bargain at Php 200. It has 4 sets of alpha stickers in 1 12x12 sheet. Each sheet has 4 colors so you could mix and match alphas.



Here's another layout using Earth Love. The photos were taken a few days ago when we visited my niece, Selina with David and my parents. I cut out the birds and the clouds to add some depth to the layout.

All materials are available at Lasting Impression. Also available: Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly and The Boyfriend lines.

No comments: