Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Personalized Journals

I was so in the mood last Saturday that I was able to make 2 journals aside from the Christmas countdown project.

The first one is a gift to my hubby's kinakapatid's niece who's visiting from the US.



I used my old papers from Sassafras Lass and Love Elsie to make the cover. I also doodled over the letters

The second one is a gift for my niece, Sheniah, who's turning 12 on the 25th. She loves to draw so I think this journal will be quite useful for her.




I used Sassafras Lass - Life is beautiful -Wall of fame paper as well as the backside of Webster's Pages Sweet as a Cherry Pie - fly a kite paper. For the lock, I also used Webster's Pages which I folded to make it sturdier. I also added glossy accents on the name and circle frame for dimension.



No comments: