Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas photos

Since a couple of Christmases ago, we have started the tradition of having our Christmas photos taken. We still haven't gotten the chance to have our family photo taken mainly due to lack of time. I hope we'd be able to take one before the year ends.

Sue, Meng and I had the chance to have some shots taken at the lobby of Makati Shangri-la Hotel. Thanks Sue for taking our photos. I hope we'd be able to bring Austin and David here too for a family portrait. I absolutely love that Santa chair!







There's something wrong with my laptop's monitor I think coz the photos were not this saturated when I edited them. Oh well, I'll just edit them again before I have them printed.

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Renee said...

April...I have lost your email and I need to send the gift certificate.
Thanks
Renee
reneedaysmith@yahoo.com