Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More layouts

Here's 2 more layouts I made a few weeks ago.

This one is a photo of Meng and Me during our day trip to Tagaytay. I used Jillibean staples and Fancy Pants' Vintage love papers.



The photo on this layout was also taken on the same day while Meng and I were at Gourmet's Cafe. I was playing around with my camera when I took this photo. This cellphone was been very useful for Meng since he got it because he could always check for his emails and surf the net through his phone. Nowadays, I usually catch him on his cell talking to clients no matter what day or time it is. Having your own business usually means you're on call 24/7 in case some issues arrives that needs to be addressed immediately. But then, it has been Meng's dream to have his own business. So far, things have been picking up with meetings scheduled for prospect clients almost everyday. He's quite stressed out these days, but happy with the chance to introduce his products to prospective clients. We hope and pray everything will work out for Cid Systems.



Materials used are available at Lasting Impression

No comments: