Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Click


Here's a layout using one of the new arrivals of Lasting Impression, Sassafras' Me Likey collection.

Aside from the bright colors, what i love about this collection is that you can maximize the paper by cutting out the elements.

The butterfly, apple, arrow, watermelon, frog, letters C and L, pear and candy were cut out from the Happy Tunes paper. I still got a lot left that Liza was able to use some of it for her own layout.

And as Liza pointed out during our last scrap day, it's easy to mix and match the different lines of Sassafras!

The bottom borders of the picture were punched out using EK success' newest punches, Single Embossed Curve and Single Diamond Lace. (Thanks Anj for lending me your punches). I have already placed my reservation on these punches at Lasting Impression as they sell out really fast!

David's starting to like taking photos of other people (in this picture, he was trying to take a photo of his cousin, Selina) more than posing in front of the camera. He already knows how to operate my camera phone so there are times I'd get surprised that there are new photos in my phone's image gallery.

Materials used in this layout are available at Lasting Impression. Don't miss out on the Anniversary Sale on November 21!

No comments: