Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nikki Sivils Day

We had a very enjoyable scrapping day last Feb. 20 at Ria's house which was dubbed as "Nikki Sivils Day". Ria, our ever gracious host, generously shared us her excess papers from Nikki Sivils as well as her scraps which we turned into works of art. I was able to make 4 LOs using Nikki Sivils stuff and 2 more finished LOs as well as a partially finished one. I still haven't taken photos of the other 3 non-Nikki Sivils LO and 1 Nikki Sivils layout but I will soon! Meanwhile, here's what I have made using Nikki Sivils:




I found some Halloween photos of Austin and his cousins in my boxful of photos and decided to scrap them. I think Austin was around 7 years old when this was taken. When we showed the layouts to David, he insisted it was him in the photos! That's how much David and Austin looks alike that sometimes both of them get confused too!



My yaya is a trigger happy person when it comes to taking pictures, that even if I'm not home most of the time due to work, I still got tons of unscrapped photos of David. Yaya keeps on asking if I had already have the photos developed (which I still have not done yet). David is comfortable even when yaya asks him to pose for the camera.

I had fun using Nikki Sivils' products! They are so easy to work with! Thanks Ria for sharing your scraps with us!

Check out Nikki Sivils' Blog to see what my friends have made.

No comments: